Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Kick-off to Chemical Reactions

Yesterday, we started our Chemical Reactions unit. We first learned about balancing equations. This was pretty basic, and it was almost like chemistry commen sense. Of course you have to make sure both sides of the reaction are balanced in terms of charge and amount of atoms/ions. We also learned the CHO method.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/45528646206046702/



Today, we had a lesson on predicting chemical yield. As I came into class about halfway through due to club pictures, I missed a large chunk of the lecture, unfortunately. However, I got the notes from my lab partner, yet I was still slightly confused on the stuff I had missed. After a bit of practice, I think I have the hang of it. One thing I need to look over a lot is the solubility rules for Friday. It'll be rough. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment