Saturday, March 5, 2016

Unit Test

Friday's test went pretty well, I do say. It might've been a smidgen more difficult than the quiz as I was a bit uneasy on a couple questions. Some questions asked about acidity and alkalinity, which I didn't really know how to answer, so I guessed on those. Other than that, the majority of the test was a no-brainer. I feel great on how I did.



Cheers to this unit and to Leo's Oscar!!
http://nolanandrew.blogspot.com/2013/05/an-english-teacher-reviews-great-gatsby.html?m=1


Overall, this unit has probably been one of my favorites as the concepts have not been difficult and they are quite interesting to study. I actually enjoyed doing electron configuration problems.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Erin. The test was not too bad. It was harder than the quiz but I didn't feel like it was the death of me. Although I don't remember anything about alkalinity. Then again I force myself to forget everything after a unit test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also felt I did quite well on this test and I was rather fond of this unit myself. Also your picture doesn't work, but the Revenant was a pretty good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I actually feel like I did well on this test! Glad you feel the same!

    ReplyDelete