Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Periodic Trends Lecture

The final installment of the electronic structure unit is periodic trends. The periodic table follows a couple of trends that can provide details about various atoms (only S and P block atoms though). The different trends were a bit hard to differentiate and remember what each one specifies, but I think with some more studying, they will be easily remembered. I'm feeling pretty good about the test on Friday, but I still definitely need to look over this lecture, which I believe may be the hardest lesson of the unit (but still not that difficult).


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_trends



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK-WTYncldA

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your explanation of the lecture.... I should have studied the topic more, though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the video you posted was great. Very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info on the lecture! It helps to refresh before the quiz

    ReplyDelete