Thursday, March 17, 2016

Unit Test Reflection

We took the unit test yesterday, and I thought it went pretty well! Much of the test came from the practice quizzes on Schoology which I used to review. I am also very happy with my score, and I accomplished it by using those resources on Schoology.
http://community.spartangames.co.uk/index.php?/gallery/image/7174-79bc5e8d-homer-woohoo/



At first, I was a bit apprehensive about this unit as there were so many things to remember. and I felt really nervous about this test. However, with a LOT of practice, I felt really comfortable with the concepts.

4 comments:

  1. I'm also really happy about my score on the exam (especially since I wasn't feeling 100%). Unlike you, though, I felt pretty bad about the exam before our scores went in, and I wasn't sure I'd done very well. I had studied almost all of the two nights before and used the Schoology resources, but I think the combination of my cough and the screw up with the form A papers left me a little frazzled and worried about my score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Erin! I bet your pretty happy with such a high grade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get way too lucky. But I shouldn't complain cause I get lucky all the time. To be fair, I didn't even bother studying for this unit. I was busy with other things so I didn't put in a lot of effort. However, I got a decent grade. Lower than your grade, but it was okay.

    ReplyDelete