Sunday, March 13, 2016

Modeling Activity

Last week, we went to the library for a lab. It was interesting as it was in the library where we drew on the tables and played around with building pieces to create Lewis structures (felt just like kindergarden again). I enjoyed this lab as it allowed me to practice Lewis strucutres, something I am still quite uneasy about. It was also great to have Mrs. Frankenberg hovering around, available to answer any questions (which I had a lot of). I will definitely be finishing the rest of the lab on my own for additional practice.




2 comments:

  1. I also really enjoyed the lab even though it was hardly the most exciting of all of the labs that we have done so far. You're absolutely right that having Ms. Frankenberg on-hand was great for getting your questions answered quickly and efficiently. It was actually quite similar to the Q&A session we had today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this lab. I dont know why, but I think writing on tables makes it a more entertaining process overall. I enjoyed the simplicity of the math, and I hope that the next unit is also this easy. Good luck on the test and in future ventures in your life.

    ReplyDelete