Wednesday, May 4, 2016

First Lectures



The gas laws unit has proven to be pretty straightforward and simple. The first lectures we've had are centered on one major formula: the combined gas law formula. We've gone through various different problems concerning the gas law, only with different constants. Additionally, we've learned different units of pressure, which I believe is the only difficult part of this unit: memorizing all the different conversions and units. 


https://prezi.com/8ywewmiga8tq/combined-gas-law/

Some links I've been using to study with for the quiz tomorrow:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links! I haven't seen some of those websites before. Fortunately, I was able to memorize the pressure conversions pretty easily so the studying went smoothly. I hope you did well on the quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that the unit hasn't been too difficult (I think that is part of why we do it last), but I haven't had any trouble with memorizing the conversions. I like the video that you posted as well. Hope we both scored well on the quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this unit started off pretty good, but I feel like the rest of the unit is going to be a rough ride. I honestly didn't think the quiz was too hard, but I didn't like the grade I got on the quiz. I feel like I could have done better. Thank you for the links though! They are actually pretty useful. I hope atleast you got a better grade than me on the test!

    ReplyDelete